1. Delivering Presentations that Sell: Develop increased confidence and enthusiasm for presenting. Learn new strategies and techniques to convince the audience. Improve listening and stand-up consultative presentation skills.
2. New Business Prospecting: Develop skills and strategies to generate new sales opportunities. Learn how trospect at exective levels. Improve telephone and cold calling skills and strategies. Learn how to generate leads from available intelligence.
3. Understanding the Buyer: Come to terms with the different influences on buyers. Learn how to sell more effectively to different personality types. Uncover how decisions are made in complex organizations.
4. Consultative Sales Calls: Learn how to conduct more effective sales calls. Learn how to quickly build rapport, credibility and trust. Learn how to sell at higher levels within an organization.
5. Account Planning: Understand the account planning framework and process. Learn how to avoid common pitfalls in account planning. Develop a methodology to ensure measurable follow-up.
6. Negotiating and Closing: Improve closing skills and techniques. Learn effective negotiation skills and strategies. Learn how to build relationships as you close. Learn strategies to better position your next close.
7. Team Selling: Learn how to avoid common problems when team selling. Learn strategies and skills for conducting more effective meetings. Improve your temwork, planning and communication.